Privacy and shipping policies
www.punehandmadepapers.com ("Site") reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these T&C from time to time without any notice/prior information.
Users who violate these T&C will have their access cancelled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site. Users should check these T&C periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these T&C, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
These terms and conditions may periodically have changed since your last visit to our website. By using the site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept, please refrain from using our website.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Team Pune Handmade Papers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, products are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us.
Pune Handmade Papers logo, name, design, products are All RIGHTS RESERVED.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Pune Handmade Papers registration form (such information being the "Registration Data")
What is a Cookie (and why is this important)?
While we do our best to ensure that the information viewed on our website is as accurate and error-free as possible, mistakes do occur. We do not warrant the product descriptions, and all other content of this website to be entirely accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Additionally, barring any pricing inaccuracies, items in your shopping cart should always reflect the most recent price, as is also displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first place it in your cart.
Credit/Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the card details provided by you for availing for buying products via our website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a debit card transaction, you must use your own debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Team Pune Handmade Papers will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Pune Handmade Papers for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Pune Handmade Papers and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining un-authorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Pune Handmade Papers and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
User Account Data
- We share only the necessary information for processing the order(s) to our trusted logistics and business partners.
- Individual users are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password and you agree to accept the responsibility for all the activities that occur using your account and password.
- Pune Handmade Papers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to failure to safeguard your account.
- Pune Handmade Papers holds the right to indefinitely suspend or cancel any account, if the data found to be inaccurate or mischievous and can refuse the user to access the site.
- You shall notify here of any suspected unauthorised use(s) of your account, or any breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your account password.
We take great care in delivering our handmade paper products to you.
All deliveries are shipped from our warehouse in Pune, Maharashtra. Please allow us the following number of days to get you your order.
Sometimes the delivery time is not in our control since there are unexpected delays due to extreme weather conditions or disturbances in the city.
If you are generally not home during delivery hours, please use a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the package. Please ensure that you are accessible in the contact number provided during checkout. Our courier partner will attempt to reach out to you in the course of delivering your package safely to you.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
Team Pune Handmade Papers will not be responsible for any damage after delivery.
Team Pune Handmade Papers doesn't accept any returns, once the order is delivered and accepted by the customer.
Unfortunately orders once placed cannot be cancelled or refunded.
For any further queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.